How do you define giving? To Give-(Verb)- “Freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.” Giving is important to us here at Sababa Water and we came up with 5 simple ways for you to give back.
- Volunteer at your local food bank, homeless shelter, church or charity. Volunteering is one of the best ways to give back. Without donating or spending money, you give something someone so desperately needs, your time.
- Give a stranger a hug. It’s that simple. Take the time out of your busy day to introduce yourself to someone, get to know them and offer them a hug. You never know what he or she is going through and the simple hug could have changed their life.
- Smile at your neighbor. A smile is the most simplest thing we can give. A smile can brighten anyone’s day. Smile more often.
- Give someone a compliment. Tell your coworker you like her sweater. Tell the mail man that he is doing a great job. Tell your friend what you love most about them. It’s simple and can go a long way.
- Buy Sababa Water. What is we told you that for 99 cents, you can feed a hungry child in your community? Well it is true. With your purchase, you can end childhood hunger without changing your day to day activities.